These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Avalonmeta and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following :
1.Publishing any Website material in any other media
2.Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
3.Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
4.Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
5.Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
6.Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
7.Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
8.Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Avalonmeta may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Avalonmeta a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Avalon Meta maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to:
(1) Sexually explicit materials
(2) Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity;
(3) Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent;
(4) Content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and firearms; and
(5) Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
Any user can flag content they deem objectionable for review. Content will be moderated by Avalon Meta to ensure the timely removal of any and all objectionable content. User accounts which have been confirmed responsible for posting objectionable content will be restricted from engaging in discussion on the Avalon Meta app.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Avalonmeta express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall Avalonmeta, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Avalonmeta, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Avalonmeta from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Avalonmeta is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Avalonmeta is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Avalonmeta and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Karanataka, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Karanataka for the resolution of any disputes
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Avalon Meta and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the Avalon Meta App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Avalon Meta App.
In order to ensure Avalon Meta provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties - This Agreement is between you and Avalon Meta only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Avalon Meta, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Avalon Meta App and its content.
2. Privacy - Avalon Meta may collect and use information about your usage of the Avalon Meta App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Avalon Meta may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Avalon Meta App.
3. Limited License - Avalon Meta grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theAvalon Meta App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theAvalon Meta App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions - By using the Avalon Meta App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Avalon Meta App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Avalon Meta App may be terminated without warning if Avalon Meta believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Avalon Meta App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Avalon Meta App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy - Content may not be submitted to Avalon Meta, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty - Avalon Meta disclaims all warranties about the Avalon Meta App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Avalon Meta, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support - Avalon Meta does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Avalon Meta, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims - Avalon Meta, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Avalon Meta App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Avalon Meta App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims - Avalon Meta shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Avalon Meta App. To the extent Avalon Meta is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Avalon Meta, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Avalon Meta App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Avalon Meta requires users to provide their phone number in order to receive non-marketing automated text message along the user journey. These messages are purely transactional text messages in the form of order confirmations and welcome text messages. We also see the need for text messages as a way to send informational messages and reminders to enrolled customers on our platform.
You agree not to use the App in any way that: is unlawful, illegal or unauthorized; is defamatory of any other person; is obscene or offensive; infringes any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person; advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You shall not make the App available to any third parties. In addition, you shall not modify, translate into other languages, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise create derivative works from the App or any documentation concerning the App.
You shall not transfer, lend, rent, lease, distribute the App, or use it for providing services to a third party, or grant any rights to the App or any documentation concerning the App to a third party.
Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the App is prohibited.
You shall not copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or publish and/or use any content in the App, directly or indirectly, by way of a violation of our Intellectual Property Rights.
Moreover, you shall not make any attempts to use the App or part thereof for malicious intentions.
Also we are not responsible for the way you use the App. It is clarified that we may adopt, against a user who violated the present Agreement, any legal measures at our disposal pursuant to the applicable laws.